random

Love can melt the hardest heart, heal the wounds of the broken heart and quiet the fears of the anxious heart.
That awkward moment when you fail at being mad at someone because they make you laugh

I am glad telephone has been created - its connecting people's heart big time! <3

There are only a few things that really belong to me: who I am, who I was, and who I wanna be.

I miss attending SFC Dubai activities :(

what comes from the heart goes to the heart. ♥

Meeting someone accidentally, then having them become a huge part of your life.

The future starts today, not tomorrow. -Pope John Paul II

So hot these days! But before we complain, and put forth our personal miseries, let us not forget that there are people who suffer more from the summer heat because of their work, their poverty, and because of their more difficult situations. If you think your life is hard, please remember that there are lots of people whose lives are harder than yours. - Fr Orbos


Where my strength ends, God's grace begins. ♥ - One Friday that I needed to give a talk

We are all work in progress… don't expect the SFC community to be a perfect community (because your heart will be broken!). Remember, we as members are imperfect! But instead, be the change you aim to have and be the miracle that you've been wanting…share to others how much God worked through you and don't get tired of being corrected by people and events in you...r life…You'll be a better person…...you'll see! SFC is a renewal stage, meaning you've stepped one level up in your life…aim more for a higher level. If you want to be nourished, don't rely too much from your leaders…but just depend on your Creator – get back and ask God to refill you through your personal prayer time… God loves you, don't doubt. Huwag bibitiw! - (repost, May 2007)

God loves you, and nobody can take that away from you! ♥

what comes from the heart goes to the heart. ♥

If we want to make a difference, express more gratitude. ♥

Dear BB Phone, you wake me up each morning, i drop you, i say i hate you, i misplace you, I share my thoughts with u, you hear my friends' secrets, you keep my passwords, I lose my contacts (most of the time), i forget about you but, honestly, you are making my life either extremely boring or tremendously busy.

Wherever or however we spent the Holy Week, hopefully, this Easter Sunday, we all feel better, are better because we underwent a spiritual “spa.” As you and I know, no spa happens if we don’t take or make time for it, and if we don’t stay still. May the Holy Week reminded us that life is not just about moving up or moving on, but also staying STILL. A blessed EASTER-rific Day! May His resurrection reminds us that we are LOVED.

Comments

Popular Posts