SCG Retreat Reflection

God invited me to His banquet when I was so much addicted to fast-food kind of life.
God invited me when I had a good life, and because of His greatest love, He wants me to have an abundant, spirit-filled and meaningful life that is closer to Him.
Every day, I am affirmed of His invitation.
Endlessly, He knocks... He is patient until I open the door of my heart and my eyes.
He asks me not only to come to his banquet but also to see and experience His fullness through the gift of family, career, friendship, SFC service and relationships.
God, the giver of hope, grace, mercy and love has called me to share in Jesus Christ’s glory. I am affirmed that He is with me along the way, bringing me to perfection with His greater plans for me.
I thank that Jesus came to give me life to the full, till it overflows.

Comments

Popular Posts