I woke up one morning.. thinking I was still dreaming.


cause something was definitely strange…

I saw myself as a girl who has a lot of emotions… questions… aspirations…

God is doing havoc with my heart. it seems that in every single emotion I face He pushes me to replace the "me" with "Him"...

I have been so challenged these past few months…

But who am I to refuse God’s pruning tools and tactics?

It's been an adventure.

I am thankful for the hard moments that encompass me with fears, which make me drop to my knees vulnerably, faithfully.

I am thankful for the silly times and more importantly the silly people… assuring me that I am still sane!

I am thankful for the lonely times… the scared times.

And the times of extreme heart-wrenching pain. it makes me fully understand the Glory of the Lord …

And I am thankful for the minutes not yet flown by. I pray that they may be an investment in His Glory.


Lately I don't know how well that I've been battling.
It seems that I've been stuck in a lot of junk and been unprepared and unequipped to face much…

God give me people to remind me that His plan of hope is to prosper me and not harm me… thanks to Caloy for reminding me my favorite Bible passage during our HH
His joy is really my platform for battle and strength…pushes me to fight for that joy, hopeful and expectant.

Comments

Popular Posts