on confrontation and on competition

I hate confrontation. I seem to be aggresive, but in facing some issues, I see myself as passive. Its not that I am afraid of rocking the boat but it is simply because I feel like some things are not worth the stress (and tears) that a confrontation would cause. Or may be I hate confrontation because I am so over sensitive and emotional... I know I will break somehow.

I avoid competition. I'm used to winning without even having to compete. Since I was young, I'm afraid of losing, and hurting others in order to 'win' -- terrifies me. It doesn't even sound like winning to me at all.

Life has taught me that most of the time, we gain by losing. I have lost a lot, countless times. and I have gained more.

I learned that winning is not necessarily about confronting and competing ;)

Comments

Popular Posts