Sunday Sweetness

Letters to Juliet

‘What’ and ‘if’, two words as nonthreatening as words come. But put them together side-by-side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life: ‘What if…’ ‘What if…’ What if…’

I don’t know how your story ended. But I know that if what you felt then was love - true love - then it’s never too late. If it was true then, why couldn’t it be true now? You only need the courage to follow your heart.

I don’t know what a love like that feels like. A love to leave loved ones for, a love to cross oceans for. But I’d like to believe that if I ever felt it, I’d have the courage to seize it. I hope you had the courage to seize it. And if you didn’t, I hope that one day you will.

— Juliet

“The greatest love story ever told is your own.”

==

I'm sorry, I didn't know love had an expiration date.

==

Christ is everything. Christ is in everything.

==

Our problem is not so much that God doesn’t give us what we hope for as it is that we don’t know the right thing for which to hope.

Comments

Popular Posts