steaming cup

I am one of those people in the corporate world who loves to start my day with a hot cup of coffee. Every morning, I usually prepare coffee with my certified coffee mate – Carolina. The smell, the taste, the caffeine winch up of the Instant Nescafe has become a habit to me (which I told myself --- it won’t be a habit! But now, its becoming one!). I started from one coffee a day, but just recently I was so surprised to notice that I can finish 3 cups of coffee in one day! 1 cup is prepared by me and two cups prepared by our cafĂ© --- steaming cappuccino with sugar! A habit that is so hard to break. But duh!?

Now, that I am loving it but don’t want to pay the high prices for a starbucks or CBTL coffee, I consider buying a machine to make great coffee at home. Last Christmas, I bought a Siemens coffee maker for mom as a gift. My parents love coffee especially in the morning. And hopefully, my mom will soon decide to bring the machine out of the box so we could all enjoy the perks of it!

Comments

Popular Posts