It's Time



It was Thursday night, Neo told me that he has fellowship with his household members at Ibn Battuta Mall. So I stayed at home and watched movie with Tatay and Nanay.
It is very unusual for Neo not to update me through BBM, but I thought to myself, he must be having a great night with the boys.
Around midnight, he called me just to say good night and he was so tired so he can’t talk.

I had a good, deep sleep.  Until I heard little voices – “Tita Grace, wake up… It is your birthday”.

I jumped out the bed. My birthday?!  I checked my phone, I got BBM from him saying ‘Good morning Mahal, It’s time…’ and it was 7am of April 10, 2015.
 
Then I looked at the kids again… they were Aj and Ading ---- Neo’s nephew and niece.
I was disoriented… until I saw candles on the floor just outside the door.

I went out of my room, wearing my pajamas (good thing I wore a decent pajamas that night!).

Neo with our closest friends and relatives quietly prepared everything the whole morning while I was still snoring!


All lights were off. I started off walking on a trail of candles and pink and blue balloons. There were candles everywhere. 

 

There were hanging displays of black and white pictures of us through this year.




There were shadow boxes on the floor and around me with letters and hearts that Neo and his friends made just for this special event.



'Will you marry me' on the main door
 
Then I heard the guitar playing – Kasama kang Tumanda (Tagalog version of Grow Old with You), then I heard Neo singing…. and I knew what was about to happen.
At this point, I couldn’t keep it together --- I was laughing, giggling and I felt weak in the knees.

Neo was standing outside the main door of our apartment, behind him were my parents, his sister and cousins, his household, our friends and his relatives – the closest and important people in our life.

Then Neo got down on one knee, said his speech and asked me to marry him.

I eagerly said ‘OF COURSE!’ and hugged him tightly. Then he slipped the most beautiful ring on my finger.




After all the emotion and excitement,  we had breakfast together which was lovingly prepared by Ate Jinky, sister of Neo.

Thanking Neo for a totally sentimental and intimate wedding proposal. It was so creative, personal, and unforgettable. He made me feel so loved, so stand out, so special from everyone else and the most beautiful woman in the planet.

Wedding proposal is just perfect and because it's God's perfect time.

Praise God for the beautiful love story...




Videos:
Behind the scene
NeoGrace Proposal 1: 
*more pictures to come

Comments

  1. Wonderfully made and designed by God! Happy for you both <3 Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. buti naka-nailpolish ka! taray! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. 우와~ 즐거운 결혼 보내세요 ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations po...... Happy and blessed couple!! God bless!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts