7 February 2014

With our C2 family during SFC Dubai Leaders Summit, Clover Hotel, Deira, Dubai

I remember the day we met.

Since I became an MV in 2010, I was transferred to Chapter C2.
Being busy doing missionary works, I was only active in HH meetings and never got a chance of attending the chapter assemblies and teachings. Therefore, never got a chance to meet prospect GG – including Neo.
After 3 years, I needed to move to another chapter. When I am about to be transferred, that’s the time I met Neo. This was on February 7, 2014 during the SFC Dubai Leader’s Summit.

Both shy, but wanted to talk. It was easy for me to make kulitan with him.
Day by day. We took it slow. Our conversations began to grow.
Since the day our conversations grew, I became very fond of Neo.

Comments

Popular Posts