Dear God,

I thank you for inviting me again for a 'coffee session'.
It has always been a privilege to receive such invite from You.
The message was clear, but sometimes I am having a hard time to digest it...accept it... and work on it.
But I thank you for being patient with me, You've been waiting for so long for me to change. But You dont give up. Instead, You keep on loving me unconditionally. You taught me how to love others, to be compassionate, to understand them, but things werent really clear on me this past few weeks. You know how hard i tried, but I always fail.

God, I need your life-giving embrace, make it tight. Dont let go of me until you think I am ready to fly again. I am a baby when it comes to fighting. I dont mind if you wont let go of me. I trust Your judgement, You created me. I know You know me more than I know myself.

Amen.

Tired and helpless,
G

Comments

Popular Posts