All glory unto You... Victory belongs to Him. Victory to our King!

As much as I would like God to give me “what where when and how” upfront all the time (all in one shot), God does not operate like that. Sometimes, God will place me in a situation where I have to trust Him and He’ll give me piece by piece as I obey and trust Him.

what does it mean to follow God with a steadfast spirit? what does it mean for wanting Him to “take our lives”, to “surrender all to His name”?
I can’t tell you... it’s something you have to experience for yourself. His
Love ignites spark.

Sometimes, it’s smooth sailing…
Sometimes it’s sinking...
that’s why it’s called a relationSHIP.

How can you hurt somebody if He loves you tremendously? - Fr. Tom

God plans ahead.

Obedience to God comes from your heart. It is impossible to say that you love God but u are unsure of what He is telling you to do. - SFC national leaders' assembly


Life is like a big pie chart. Love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece because love can make up for a lot.

to the woman of rare strength and perfectly embodies the obedience of faith, happy birthday Mother Mary!

I choose LOVE. Today I will love God and what God loves.

If you could hold to something for forever, make sure these are the people, things, lessons that brought you LOVE.

There are thousand ways to grow in prayer, and just as many routes for each person to grow in prayer. But there is only one way to begin --- and that’s is by Praying!

♥ Sunlight, oh, Sunlight... Bring me the love l need to guide me... Shining deep inside of me... ♥

realizes that the best part of finding a quote that matches the way you’re feeling, is knowing you are not the only one that has ever felt this way :)

I want to finish last...last in the world’s eyes. No matter what I do, I will be first in Your eyes...

All glory unto You... Victory belongs to Him. Victory to our King!

Lord, change my heart...

♥ Thank you for many kind wishes and prayers I received for my birthday, they are really appreciated. I have always loved birthdays and the fact you get thoroughly spoilt for a day makes them all the more enjoyable. Thank you for allowing me to experience Christ through you. To God be the Glory! ♥

is saying ‘yes’ to God’s invitation. Off to Africa (for the third time). God bless Team Uganda!

The Lord will fight for you; you only need to be Still - Exodus 14:14

Words cannot even describe the sunrise God is painting right now... in my LIFE ♥♥♥
Words cannot even describe the sunrise God is painting right now... in my LIFE ♥♥♥

Do you know the feeling of loving someone who doesn’t love you in return? It hurts, right? That is how God feels most of the time.

ain't no mountain high enough... ain't no valley low enough... ain't no river wide enough...to keep me from getting to you!

Still organizing my stuff after moving to our new house, I opened a box full of letters and cards from friends and family. Emails may be more convenient, but nothing beats a heartfelt and sweet handwritten (love) letter. ♥♥♥

i love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow ;)

sa URCC, ang pakikipaglaban lagi puno ng dugo at mga sugat. pero may laban pala na kahit walang dugo, mas masakit mas nakakamatay.Un laban na walang nakakakita, walang nanonood. Pero un ang laban na sinusuong ko araw2 pag nakikita kita.Masaya akong gagawin yun,kasi Gelai s laban nararamdaman ko n buhay ako.Buhay ako pa...

A Time of Prayer and Worship - Singles for Christ Middle East - be united in mind and heart as we come together in a special prayer assembly. Live Streaming will start at 9:00PM (UAE time). Every single man and woman all over the world experiencing Christ.

You know what’s even more special about God’s love? Is that it is the kind of love that we need not find... because it has found us. ♥

it was a physically and emotionally challenging day for me, but thankful to end the day with mcdo and jollibee... love ko 'to! at home ako!

GOD has no CP but HE is SMART... around the GLOBE He brings life through the SUN to TOUCH the MOBILE of our hearts... that's why, we can TALK 'n TEXT to any BUDDY like you!

How well did you love? How fully did you live? How deeply did you let go?

Who are u when u are doing the service - the servant or the one who is doing the service?

tropical depression CALOY on it’s way out of Phil area of responsibility ...

this is the week of pruning and disciplining for me: less of myself, more of the Lord ;)

We salute all the “Marthas” in our midst who go out of their way to do all sorts of errands for the Lord. We salute all the “Marys” who drop everything to be with the Lord. Whoever you are, whether you are a “Martha” or a “Mary,” just make sure that everything begins, continues and ends with the Lord, for the Lord and ...

is in the office (pero visit lang), 150+ emails in 3 days… it seems I was gone for months!

believes that fast-food type of love found in complicated relationships cannot approximate the real LOVE that the LORD offers us ;) ♥

my new favorite phrase: "TO LET" ... my new favorite person: "WATCHMAN" ... my new favorite ride: "ELEVATOR"... finally found a new home... new beginning...now a KARAMA resident... :D (thanks friends for your referrals, help and prayers!)

m a certified palaboy for 3 days but blessed to experience sleeping in Karama, Deira… and tonight - it will be in Bur Dubai ;)

♥ My child, I can do all these things for you because I LOVE You! - God ♥

SundayGraces:mass+dinner at Jimmys Cheche Espinosa Blanca Jeanette Chris Vergara Bhe de la Cruz Gina Dela Vega Ace Lu+Cris' place+JUM 2 get r things+suprmarkt+McDo drivethru+hanap carwash+nol topup+brought groceries at cris' place+hatid ace+misionXchange+overnyt at cris' place+listenin 'misu&luvu' fr ?+lungkot 10-10+sign off:1:30am

Mr. Han: You've already accomplished everything you wanted to. Why do you still want to fight?
Dre Parker: Because win or lose, I don't want to be afraid any more... And I'm still afraid.

Does everything really happen because it is meant to be? Or does everything happen because we make it “meant to be”?

People aren't afraid of saying "I love you". They're afraid of hearing the RESPONSE.



FB Status - July, August and September

Comments

Popular Posts