Dear Heavenly Father, thank You and I glorify You for the wondrous things You’ve done in my life. Truly my Father, You really answer prayers. Lord, thank You for being with me through these trials of life, I can evidently experience how You speak to me through circumstances, people and especially Your Word. I ask for Your continuous provisions not just for me and my family but for all the people around me. Let Your peace surrounds us daily. Purify me, oh Lord. I admit I have done so many things against Your will and Your Word, I ask Your forgiveness for all I have done. Please teach me all the lessons I need to learn, the process may be not the way I want it to be, still if it’s Your will I believe it is the best way Lord. Lord God, I ask Your mighty presence to be with us in everything we do, we speak or think. Thank You Lord, for being my Father. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, this is my prayer. Amen.

God answers prayer! The beauty of God answering prayer is just that; He answers us! God, in His ultimate and unfailing love desires nothing less than our absolute best. Sometimes, what we think is best is definitely not beneficial for us. Often, we aren't able to see that until time passes and we can look back and see how the situation played out. God knew what was best for us all along!

If a father takes his daughter into a candy store and tells her she can have anything she wants, the little girl would walk wide-eyed into the store eyeing all the sweet treats. The father, knowing his daughter is allergic to chocolate, wouldn't offer her a chocolate bar even if she asked for it. Does the father not care about his daughter's desire? No, the father is bearing the responsibility of parenting and doing what is best for the child.

In this same way, God always answers our prayers with our best interest at heart. God stands to gain nothing from us, but we stand to gain everything from Him!

Thank you Loutis for the Daily Devotional Prayer
Everyday, God sends His message, He know that I need it and when I need it.

Comments

Popular Posts