=)

For God's ways are not my ways.

We know that. But do we always believe that? Have we actually experienced it? Are we willing to put our full faith in Him, despite our apparent successive failures and massive losses in the eyes of the world (and sometimes our own)?


==

For I have not always been a good daughter, a loyal friend, a dedicated servant, a strong woman.

==

Our lives won't be perfect instantly, but we can become better people, giving up one bad habit at a time.

==

As long as you are breathing, God has not lost His hope in You. – Fr. Tom

==


I do not deserve this, but I thank you, Lord. Thank you for letting me personally experience your grace and love today, and for working through my little faith. Help me to remember all these tomorrow, and to focus on faith, grace, love, and mercy instead of fear, guilt, and pride. Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts