f l e s i n d a

Dear Flesinda,

Thank you for being the best woman I could ever hope for, a woman that supports and strengthens me in all that I do and every decision I make. Thank you for being a woman who inspires me to be a better woman. Thank you for being a friend I can always rely on, who never gets tired to listen to my non-sense story, who is always interested to hear my day, my service, my heart.
Thank you for always giving me the truth when I need it (and even when I don’t). Thank you for always forgiving me when I screwed up, for surprising me with all your ‘kakulitan’ and funny moments.
Thank you for being a fantastic Cindy. Thank you for sharing your life lessons with me, the kwentos you had with Mel, the love stories you had with all the boys you fell in love with (nax!). Thank you for showing me how to stand up for myself and what I believe in.

Thank you for choosing Melchor to be your partner and showing me what I should aspire to find in a man – whew! Which I believe is really a challenge for me… huh! I am very happy for you since you have found a man like Mel - he’s compassionate and kind, he means well, he makes you/us laugh and he’s got a little bit of ‘kid’ in him that keeps him young and keeps us grounded.

Thank you for having the strength and courage to make the choices you’ve made in life. In teaching me to do what is right and therefore what will make me happiest. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. For all of these (and more I cannot put into words), I thank you from the bottomest of my happy and blessed heart.


I love you… much much each day of my life.

For 30 years of my existence, God’s love is evident and strong through you and because of you.
Am proud to say that 50% of me is because of you (and 50% is Melchor’s).
Happy Birthday Nanay!

Love, prayers and YELL!

Baby Grace


Last year’s entry: http://grace103.blogspot.com/2008/10/f-l-e-s-i-n-d.html

Comments

Popular Posts