I am so near and yet sooooo far

Saturday morning, my alarm clock woke me up at 8 o’clock in the morning. I was scheduled to go to Honda service centre to bring Junior. The door lock was pulled (forced) by a friend (na itago na lang natin sa pangalang Dandelo Andres Montalbo --- peace!).

Anyway, back to my waking up story… I pressed the snooze button and attempted to sleep for another 10 minutes until I heard a noise... coming from my parents’ room.


I shouted, ‘Nay?’. And she said, ‘Anak, bakit?’.


‘Hindi ka papasok?’


‘sabado ngayon, alas-otso pa pasok ko,’ – they were rushing since they’re both late already.


‘ah ganun ba’… i said.


I went back to bed and wrapped my body with my comforter…i tried to continue my sleep until I heard someone opened my door…


‘Nak, pa-kiss nga ako’… she kissed me on my lips.


And she continued… ‘Nak, magkano ba ang isang araw mo?’


‘Bakit’ – I asked.


‘Babayaran ko ang isang araw mo para makasama naman kita ng buong araw…’


I was teary-eyed! I was just looking at her…

Then I heard a man’s voice.


‘Sige nay, hati tayo sa pagbayad, para makasama ko rin sya.’ It was my tatay.


Then he went inside my room too… and kissed me all over my face.


Hay…

I’ve been busy these past few days…

Fridays and Saturdays were occupied too.

I miss them …

I am guilty!

I am.

Comments

Popular Posts