Making Memories to Last

(hopefully…a Lifetime)

I love to collect souvenirs…
And when I saw my cabinet sa room ko sa Philippines, these what I’ve seen…

  1. my Hello Kitty collections - I just remembered, I fell in love with HK during my college years…I’ve got all stuffed toys from McDo, the telephone inside my room, stickers, notepads, pencils, hair clips, bags, wallet, --- all I’ve got from Sanrio…
  2. letters, cards, voice tapes, jewelries, watches, stuffed toys, tissue papers with notes, pictures, frames…etc… name it! All memories created by the past rel…
  3. scrap book which I made in 2000… with all my baby pictures …
  4. death paper – this was the scrap book I’ve made when I was 3rd year college. My life story is written, until the day I die…with all pictures, family portrait, wedding certificates, wedding invites, birth and baptismal certificates of my kids and even my own death certificate… scary huh! But yes, I have them ready… and when I die, I want my friends to open this book and read the eulogies they’ve written for me…
  5. pink bed sheet done by Tita Mila… with my name on it. I haven’t used this for 5 years and its still alive… hopefully, someday, I can bring this with me in DXB…
  6. pambahay … unfortunately hindi na sila kasya… (kasi pumayat na ako…hekhek!)

sooner or later, these things have to find a new place (in or outside my room/house)…
but for now, every memory is worth keeping.

Comments

Popular Posts