conditions of the (my?) heart

At times the days seemed so long, I thought I'd never make it through,
Then suddenly, out of a dream, I’ve thought about you.
I had locked up all my feelings and I'd thrown away the key,
Until your heart spoke a thousand words I knew were meant to be.
No one in this wide world could touch the feelings we’ve shared;
To the seconds I spent with you, nothing can compare.
You've opened my eyes and heart just enough and let me live,
You've changed my world with magic and the kindness that you give.
That moment speaks a thousand words to which no price can be met.
I wish I could just stop time and spend the whole night in your eyes,
For when I'm with you there's a feeling even I cannot describe.
You are living proof that prayers and dreams really do come true,
And I thank God for that special day He blessed my heart with you.
I could speak of a thousand promises or even bet my very soul,
the rest of my life, I'll be touched with a feeling no one can control.
Fate, destiny or magic may be the reason that we met,
But all I know is the days with you I never will forget.

from friendster blog

Comments

Popular Posts