James 2:8

I told myself, I wont post anything until Saturday as one of my sacrifices for the two talks assigned to me to be given on Friday (yes, not blogging is a sacrifice for me!)... but here I am typing... its midnight and yet my mind is soooo amazed and active!

my upper service meeting just finished 5 minutes before 12am...

when everyone has gone, i went to my room and prayed again...

I have a prayer box (a box full of short prayers and passages from the Bible)…
In every morning and in every prayer sheet that I had picked and chose, it (consistently) answered my prayers and removed my worries… kumbaga, taga-sagot ko ng mga katanungan ko sa buhay…pampagising sa naiidlip kong kamalayan!

But tonight, it was jusssstttt sooooo perfect! Unbelievable!

My prayer before I open the prayer box was… "Lord, please tell me if it’s Your will for me to give the CLP Talk (Talk 6) on Friday."

Here is what I’ve got…at 12:05am, 11 September 2007

Lord, keep my mind pure, my thought, my every deed, let me be kind, unselfish in my neighbor’s need.

“… Love your neighbor as yourself…” (James 2:8)


You know why this is sssoooo perfect? ... because CLP Talk 6 is entitled LOVING your NEIGHBOR ...

I was so hesitant to give this talk on Friday… not because I do not want to do it…its because…BASTA! Let’s just say that there are toooooo many technicalities people are putting on our service for God…if we will focus ourselves on those technicalities, we will not be able to move on...and we will be hooked and be paralyzed thinking of reasons why things happened/are happening that way... in short - paralysis due to analysis...ito lang ang point ko - God will put us in a service that He can best use US!

He strengthens my confidence that I am His perfect instrument to give two Talks on Friday (for TSG and CLP).
I am writing this…just to confirm and shout to the world that GOD indeed answers ALL our prayers…as long as we ask Him…as long as we are sensitive to His answers…sometimes, God is not using people, events, emails, SMS, phone calls, big banner, neon lightboxes, big conferences to answer our prayers…we don’t need to wait for years or Lord’s Day or for another MEC to feel God’s presence in our lives or to ask for a powerful talk to feel that God is talking to us …
Because most of the times, God answers our prayers during our prayer… and that’s what happened to me today… He removed my anxieties and fears while I was praying and through my prayers…

Prayer does not only mean talking…it’s also listening.
God never stops to amaze me. He just did. Just now!

Comments

  1. wow. God is good talaga... keep it up.. muwahugz!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts